sábado, 4 de diciembre de 2010

A holiday to remember ~ ♥

The best holiday in my life was in 2007 and I travel to Canary Island . I traveled with my family and I traveled by plane.
I stayed in a hotel , the hotel was fantastic had got a giant swimming pool , a good restaurant , a TV in my room , a disco and the hotel was spectacular views .
Was fantastic!                                
There was a warm temperature and sunny weather.
I stayed in Canary Island 15 days. In a day I went to the city an visited it, I went sightseeing such as the Teide , the volcanoes etc…

Many days I go to the shopping center and I buy souvenirs, keyrings, necklaces etc..
In the evenings I played with parrots and I rode in a camel , this was my best experience , was fantastic! 
In the nights I went to the beach, and I walk in the beach, then I went to eat to restaurant, and I eat the typical food of Canary Island.
This was my best holiday in my life, and I recommended it because the place was great, the food was very nice, the hotel was great…
In short was a holiday to remember.


Elo Santamaría ~ ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario